Sunday, August 6, 2017

Right Here, right now, A new release from Ponytails Designs

I think we spend so much time wishing… for that new car or house, for more money, a better job, for a happier, easier life.  As John Lennon once wrote, “Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans.”  Stop wishing away your life and celebrate what you have today, right here right now!







Here's what I did with this beautiful kit!


Enjoy this little coordinating gift.  And now I’m off to dye my hair to cover all the new grays I’ve grown this last week! You can grab Ponytails Designs lil freebie by clickin on the preview to go to her blog!

And here's a lil freebie from me. You can grab it by clickin on the preview

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vzoj5tr99urg3v/PD+RHRN+cluster.zip

 Happy Scrappin Y'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment